Thursday, April 13, 2006

Manga...Manga....and damned Chuangyi.

I finally found Shakugan No Shana manga in Kino.

Thing is, it's in goddamned japanese. =\. Not to mention, it costs $14+.

Bah. Fate/Stay Night is also no where to be seen.

Thankfully, I saw School Rumble manga on sale, and snapped it up.

However, the manga industry here is just plain sad. Manga industry in Taiwan and Hong Kong has picked up on where animes are, releasing comics like "REC" and "Fate/Stay Night", which are insanely hot now. Back in Singapore? The only manga you see are always "Bleach", "Narut(ard)o" and "One "P(iss)eace". Nana was released months before in Taiwan/Hong Kong, but is just being released here.

Sad. Very very sad.

But I can't really blame Chuangyi. It's not like the manga industry is huge here.

But still.....

Bah.

I guess I'm only left with the option of heading back to Hong Kong to buy it at the end of the year. u_u

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home